We are in the Home Stretch to be in our forever home!!We are excited to welcome students into the building on Monday, November 27.
Interested in getting a sneak peek of the building and earning volunteer hours? Sign up to help us move.
The sign-up also includes a section to RSVP for our Move-In Party on Saturday, November 18 from 3-5 pm.
The final fire inspection passed and we received our move-in letter! We need sign-off from the health department which is scheduled for Tuesday.
Work performed in the last two weeks:
- The punch list tasks are in process and many are already complete.
- New bathroom signage was installed.
- The window tint was installed on the first floor.
- Rocks in the playground area were moved to make room for the fence installation.
- Punch List for touch-ups
- Final inspections as areas are finished
- Cleaning is in progress as areas are finished
This is an exciting time as we see the completion of phase one work and can begin our move-in! We look forward to sharing more progress updates with you in the future.
The Facilities Committee