MVMPCS 2020 Virtual Volunteer Fair
Come one, come all, to the Virtual Volunteer Fair!
Did you know that our school asks each family to complete at least 30 volunteer hours per year (10 hours for single parent/guardian households)?Do you need ideas for how to fulfill this requirement?
Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, October 14th at 7pm for our Virtual Volunteer Fair!
Join us to meet fellow parent volunteers, and learn more about:
● Current Volunteer Opportunities
● Governance positions to be filled through our upcoming election
● MVM’s many committees and what they do
● Where to find volunteer postings
● How to log your volunteer hours
The Google Meet link will be sent out on the day of the event via ENEWS. Please contact our Volunteer Chair with any questions.
In the meantime, click here to learn more about our MANY current volunteer opportunities at MVMPCS!
We look forward to seeing you, and to sharing ideas about how we can all help our school and keep our community strong!